Call us
Email IconTwitter IconFacebook IconLinked In Icon

Four Strategies To Survive The Mobile Mind Shift

How urgently do you need to provide mobile utility? Apply Forrester’s Mobile Mind Shift Index research to quantify your customers’ shift. With deeper insight, you can develop an appropriate strategy for dealing with mobile customer demands.

To download the Forrester Perspective, please complete the form to the right.

Forrester Perspective: Four Strategies To Survive The Mobile Mind Shift

Download the Forrester Perspective and learn startling facts like:

  • 78% of the US population is unshifted on the Mobile Mind Shift Index; the remaining 22% are "shifted": adapters, immersers, perpetuals
  • 58% of iPhone owners are in the top three shifted segments in the Mobile Mind Shift Index. Are you meeting their needs?
  • Men are the most active on the Mobile Mind Shift Index.

What are your customers' scores?

Download The Forrester Perspective

Four Strategies To Survive The Mobile Mind Shift

*First name
*Last name
*Email address
*Business phone
*Job title
*Company
*Company address
*City
State/Province (required for US/Canada)
*ZIP or postal code
*Country
By submitting this form, you are providing your information to Forrester Research and agreeing to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.