Interactive, in-person sessions led by Forrester analysts, featuring hands-on exercises that equip you to lead change. Workshops are offered in two formats.
Select from our upcoming workshops in a city near you and work with your peers from other companies to learn next practices.
- Create research-based strategies with analysts and consultants.
- Form new connections and learn best practices from your peers.
- Return to your organization with a clear action plan for your firm’s specific challenges.
Train your team at your premises, improve your skills and practices, and set a clear road map for actionable outcomes.
- Train your team on crucial business and technology initiatives.
- Improve current practices and new skills.
- Identify the right priorities and create a strategic road map.
Road Mapping Workshops
Work with Forrester experts to assess your organization’s readiness and develop a plan to drive results.
- Digital business road map. Assess your firm’s current digital maturity, identify a strategic future state, and outline a road map to get there.
Digital business road map workshop agenda
- Cloud road map. Assess the maturity of your organization as it relates to cloud services and develop a strategy to empower your employees to better leverage the cloud.
Cloud road map workshop agenda
- Digital marketing road map. Assess the maturity of your digital marketing skills, budgeting, and prioritization and identify an action plan for excellence.
Digital marketing road map workshop agenda
- Information security and risk road map. Assess your firm’s SRM maturity, and develop a road map and plan for maturing your practices.
Information security and risk road map workshop agenda
Skill Building Workshops
Learn how to apply proven frameworks and techniques, building a skill you can use for a variety of initiatives.
- Customer journey and ecosystem mapping. Learn techniques and get the tools necessary to create insightful customer journey maps to act on improving customer experiences.
Customer journey and ecosystem mapping workshop agenda
- Digital user experience design. Evaluate your firm’s digital user experience using Forrester’s proven methodology and develop an improvement road map.
Digital user experience design workshop agenda
“The information was very practical … I learned new techniques that I am able to apply in my work. It was also great to hear how other companies are using journey mapping in their work.”
Trina Cody Brown
Senior Manager, Customer Experience
John Wiley and Sons
Get started today
Learn more about Forrester’s regional and onsite workshops to drive your initiatives forward.
Thank you for contacting us. A Forrester representative will be in touch with you soon.
Need to speak with us immediately? Please call us at:
Europe, the Middle East, and Africa:
+44 20 7323 7730 (09:00–17:30 CET)
+91 11428-40002 (09:00–19:00 IST